Ahmed Khan, MD Non-operative Sports Injuries &
Non-operative General Ortho Care
My goal is to help you return to your optimal level of physical activity. This includes helping you recover from acute injuries including sprains, strains, fractures, and concussions as well as overuse issues including tendinitis, bursitis, and arthritis. I also perform ultrasound guided musculoskeletal injections to help with localized pain and inflammation.
- Emanate Health Inter-Community Hospital
- Emanate Health Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Emanate Health Care Center
- Emanate Health Medical Group
Accepted insurance can change monthly. Please call the provider’s office to confirm that yours is accepted.
- University of Akron
- Northeast Ohio Medical University
- University of South Carolina/Palmetto Health Family practice
- University of Cincinnati
- Emanate Health Orthopedics, West Covina
- Non-operative Sports Medicine and Ultrasound Guided Injections